This hydraulic automatic band saw is a high production machine with hydraulic support heavy duty saw frame and gear box to exert lateral cutting force.
- 10” round, 10” square, 10” x 11” rectangular cutting capacity, 3 HP, 3,080 lbs
- Hydraulic saw frame with heavy duty ball joint for powerful down feed
- Back tilt saw head design to reduce saw twisting between wheel and blade guide
- Control panel incorporate Digital Length Counter, Blade speed monitor, feed pressure and feed rate, selection of bundle and single cutting mode, and preset work piece counter with auto shut off upon out of stock.
- Carbide blade guides with roller bearings pre-align the blade before entering carbide blade guides. It enhances blade life
- Automatic hydraulic blade tensioning provide proper tensioning during and after machining
- Multiple coolant applied during exit and entry of blade through blade guides, during cutting, and blade cleaning with brush
- Gearbox blade drive for heavy duty cutting
Hydraulic shuttle vise
Hydraulic shuttle vise rides on two large guides for handling heavy load
double retracting vise jaws
The double retracting vise jaws open and shut simultaneously, compensating for crooked and/or misaligned material. Further more, it reduces the remnant piece to a length of 2” (Optional)
Split vise jaws
Split vise jaws. The Hydraulic front and rear vises allows clamping and unclamping from control panel
auto work height
Auto work height select feature and air gap eliminator
|Maximum Cutting Capacity|
9.8 x 9.8
250 x 250 mm
9.8 x 11
280 x 250 mm
|Speed||66-328 fpm (20-100 m/min)|
1 1/4 x .042 x 138"
34 x 3505 x 1.1 mm
|Guide||Interchangeable tungsten carbide||Interchangeable tungsten carbide|
|Cleaning||Steel wire brush with flexible drive shaft driven by main motor|
Steel wire brush with flexible drive shaft driven by main motor
|Hydraulic Oil||5.0 gal. |
|6.5 gal |
|Coolant||9.5 gal. |
|11.2 gal |
|Mode||Hydraulic with full stroke cylinder|
Hydraulic with full stroke cylinder
Single Stroke: 15.9 in.
Multi Stroke: Max 141.7 in.
|Floor Space (L x W x H)|
6.20 x 7.05 x 4.83 ft.
1.88 x 2.14 x 1.47 M
All specifications subject to change without notice. Please call to verify.
- Easy blade change with front access at wait level
- Blade “clip” device ot ease blade change
- Additional flushing hose for cleaning
- Discharge table with adjustable material stop
- Bi-Metal saw blade
- Coolant system
- Tools leveling pads and additional wire brush
- Hydraulic chip conveyor
- Vise pressure regulator
- 3 M powered roller table
- Double retracting vise jaws
- Hydraulic tool clamp for bundle cut
- Laser beam light