This model has many unique features compared with most of the other similar machines on the market.
The quill is CNC ground to a mirror finish and chromed to fit the housing resulting in close to jig bore accuracy for quill downfeed.
Tapered gibs installed on the ways allows easy adjustment for long term usage..
The bottom of the saddle, instead of the top of the knee ways, which rides on the knee, is hand scraped for better oil retention and prevent dirt and chips from embedded in the knee ways.
- 9 x 50 ins table, 12 x 37 in. travel
- R-8 spindle, 3 hp , variable speed (60-4,500 rpm)
- Spindle runout of no more than 0.0002” TIR
- Hard chromed ways provide long wear resistance
- Head tilt side to side, up and down
- One shot lubrication with back flow valve
- Tapered gibs for adjustment
- Dual clamps on knee and saddle that locks the knee and table evenly to the column and saddle to avoid skewing. Handles on the clamp are adjustable to 12 different positions.
Improved design of Backlash Eliminator
Patented Knuckle Head design
Better motor shaft support
Patented sliding variable disc movement
Crank Handle Improvements
Thrust Bearings mounted at the end of the table and saddle pre-load the feed screw, eliminating end play for precisely controlled lateral movements.
9 x 50 in.
230 x 1270 mm
|T-slots (No., Size, Pitch)|
3, 5/8, 2.5 in.
3, 16, 63.5 mm
|Table Travel : X Longitudinal|
|Table travel : Y Cross|
|Quill travel: Z Vertical|
|Knee travel : Vertical|
|Spindle Center to Column|
6.75 - 18.5 in.
171 - 470 mm
|Spindle Nose to Table Top|
2.125 - 18 in.
|Spindle Nose Taper||R-8||R-8|
|Spindle Variable Speed Range||60 - 4500 rpm||60 - 4500 rpm|
|Spindle Motor (220V/440V)|
Quill Feed (Inch/Rev)(3 speeds)
.0015,.003, .006 in.
.038, .076, .152 mm
|Head Swivel Angle||360°||360°|
|Head Tilt Angle (L/R)||45°||45°|
|Head Tilt Angle (Up/Down)||45°||45°|
|Floor Area (W x D x H)|
8.8 x 5.6 x 6.8 ft.
2.6 x 1.7 x 2 M
|Power Consumption (220V)||3 KVA/8 amp||3 KVA/8 amp|
|Power Consumption (440V)||3 KVA/4 amp||3 KVA/4 amp|
All specifications subject to change without notice. Please call to verify.
- One Shot Lube System
- Hard-Chromed Ways
- Front and Rear Rubber Way Covers
- Tool box with tools
- Wired 220V or 440V.
- Auto Lube Pump with 2 Adjustments
- “Sharp” Power Table Feed with Safety Handle
- “Sharp” Power Cross Feed with Safety Handle
- “Sharp” Power Knee Feed with Safety Handle
- 6 ins “Kurt” Vise with Swivel Base
- Right Angle Milling Attachment with Arbor
- Drill Chuck & Drill Arbor
- 6 in. Riser Block
- Coolant System with Chip Pan (pump included
- “Maxi Torque Rite” Power Draw Bar
- Clamping Kit (52 pcs/Steel Rack)
- Halogen Work light
- CE mark
- 380V and 575V transformer
- UL components upgrade with electrical box
- UL compliance certificate under State of California
- Digital Readout System
You may also like…
Knee Type Vertical Milling Machines
Long. Travel 30 in. Cross Travel 12 in. Taper, HP R-8, 3 hp Slide Ways Dove Tail Spindle Variable Speed
Knee Type Vertical Milling Machines
Long. Travel 37 in. Cross Travel 12 in. Taper, HP R-8, 3 hp Slide Ways Dove Tail Spindle Digital Variable Speed
Long. Travel 39 in. Cross Travel 16.3 in. Taper, HP R-8, 3 hp Slide Ways Box Ways Spindle Variable Speed
Long. Travel 39 in. Cross Travel 16.3 in. Taper, HP R-8, 3 hp Slide Ways Box Ways Spindle Digital Variable Speed
Long. Travel 39 in. Cross Travel 16.3 in. Taper, HP NT-40, 5 hp Slide Ways Box Ways Spindle Variable Speed
Long. Travel 40 in. Cross Travel 16 in. Taper, HP NT-40, 5 hp Slide Ways Box Ways Spindle Digital Variable Speed