This NC operated hydraulic heavy duty automatic band saw utilize the Smart NC-100 system to store most parameters and functions and programmed to perform most cutting jobs.
- 18” round, 18.1” square, 18.1” x 18.1” rectangular cutting capacity, 7.5 HP
- NC operating panel with touch screen
- Hydraulic saw frame with heavy duty ball joint for powerful down feed
- Back tilt saw head design to reduce saw twisting between wheel and blade guide
- Carbide blade guides with roller bearings pre-align the blade before entering carbide blade guides. It enhances blade life
- Automatic hydraulic blade tensioning provide proper tensioning during and after machining
- Multiple coolant applied during exit and entry of blade through blade guides, during cutting, and blade cleaning with brush
- Gearbox blade drive for heavy duty cutting
touch screen panel
hydraulic Shuttle Vise
Hydraulic shuttle vise rides on two large guides for handling heavy load
double retracting index vice jaw
Both jaws on the vise open (retract) to reduce rubbing especially on misaligned or crooked stock increasing index length accuracy and repeatability
split vise jaws
Split vise jaws. Hydraulic front and rear vises allows clamping and unclamping from control panel
auto work height
Auto work height select feature and air gap eliminator
Maximum Cutting Capacity
470 x 470 mm
18.5 x 18.5
1 1/2 x .050 x 198"
1 1/2 x .050 x 198"
|Guide||Interchangeable tungsten carbide||Interchangeable tungsten carbide|
|Cleaning||Steel wire brush with flexible drive shaft driven by main motor||Steel wire brush with flexible drive shaft driven by main motor|
|Mode||Hydraulic / NC Automatic||Hydraulic / NC Automatic|
Single Stroke: 0 to 19.68 in.
Multi stroke: 0 to 324.8 in.
Single Stroke: 0 to 500 mm
Multi stroke: 0 to 99 M
|Vise Control||Hydraulic with full stroke cylinder||Hydraulic with full stroke cylinder|
|Floor Space (L x W x H)|
7.61 x 8.12 x 8.20 ft.
2.31 x 2.47 x 2.49 M
All specifications subject to change without notice. Please call to verify.
- Easy blade change with front access at wait level
- Blade “clip” device to ease blade change
- Additional flushing hose for cleaning
- Discharge table with adjustable material stop
- Bi-Metal saw blade
- Coolant system
- Tools leveling pads and additional wire brush
- Hydraulic chip conveyor
- Vise pressure regulator
- 3 M powered roller table
- Double retracting vise jaws
- Hydraulic tool clamp for bundle cut
- Laser beam light