Sharp radial drills are excellent machines for tapping, drilling and boring large holes on cast iron or steel material. The traveling arm is made with hardened and ground slide ways for precise movement of head and spindle. The vertical column utilizes double tube design for rigidity.The spindle is equipped with depth setting.
- The Sharp heavy duty Radial Drilling Machines are designed for a wide range of machining operations to be used under the most demanding conditions.
- All major castings are made of closed grained full ribbed iron to give maximum stability under stress. The headstock gears are made of hardened and ground nickel-chrome alloy steel.
- The arm is mounted with ground slideways and operated by electric control. It has a safety device that will prevent the arm from dropping due to unforseen reasons.
- The rigidly ribbed casting base is provided with T-slots and drain channels. The spindle is designed for maximum speed, feed rate and depth.
- Hardened and Ground Arm Slideways
- Arm Elevation is controlled by Electric Motor
- Safety Device prevents arm from dropping
- T-Slots and Drain Channels on casting
- Hardened and Ground Gears
- Box table
- Coolant system
- Work light
- Wired 220V or 440V
- Tilting table
Please contact our parts department at 310-370-5990.
*Prices may vary based on location