- Vertical Knee Mill with MILLPWR-G2 2 axes (table, and saddle) CNC system by ACU-RITE.
- Digital Servo drive systems for X ,Y and Z axes travel.
- Able to perform 3-D contour work.
- Precision-ground ball screws with preloaded ball nut assemblies.
- 3 axis (table, saddle, quill) digital readout system.
- Automatic lubrication system.
- Safety hand wheels.
- Machine construction features same as SHARP Models LMV, LMV-50
MILLPWR-G2 CNC SYSTEM FEATURES
- 12.1” flat-panel high resolution display with 3 D graphics, color keypad
- Simplified navigation that eliminates multiple menu screens
- RS-232 port, USB (2), Ethernet
- 1.4 GHz processor, 2.5 GB Flash internal storage
- Programmable speed (with optional DVS head)
- User friendly conversational programming format. No prior programming experience is necessary.
- Standardized menus make it easy to program common features like lines, arcs, pockets, bolt hole patterns, islands, spirals and ellipses. To add a feature to the program, simply press a function key and then follow the prompts.
- Perform complex calculations to solve geometry and trigonometry problems.
- Edit individual steps or merge whole or partial programs already created by using functions such as:
- Mirror/repeat/rotate, Explode, Reverse step, Reverse path, Change steps, Delete steps, Copy/move steps.
- Import geometry directly from a CAD file using the MILLPWR’s DXF file input-for faster programming and fewer errors.
- Preview each step with immediate-part- view graphics – the console automatically shows a graphic representation of each step once it is created in a program.
- Program to mill at or to a specified depth automatically.
- Able to import and run G-code files from CAD/CAM programs to machine full 3-D contoured parts.
- Automatically control spindle’s speed and/or direction of the machine (machine has to be equipped with the DVS head-an optional item, plus the programmable speed option).
Why DVS (Digital Variable Speed) head ? (Optional)
- High reliability with fewer moving parts than regular variable speed head
- Programmable speed (must include MILLPWR-G2 programmable speed option)
- Dynamic brake, Low voltage control, Large Digital rpm display
- Dependable Inverter Drive System
- Machine can run on single phase or 3 phase electricity
- Safety device prevents machine from self starting after power failure or after emergency stop being pushed
- Hard-chromed ways
- One-shot lube system
- Front and rear rubber way covers
- Tool kit
- Digital Variable Speed (DVS) head
- Power feeds for table, saddle and knee
- R-8 collet set
- Milling vise
- Clamping kit
- Coolant system with chip pan
- Right angle milling attachment
- Riser block (4”, 7”)
- Digital Readout systems
- Power drawbar
- Auto lube system
- Halogen work light
Please contact our parts department at 310-370-5990.
*Prices may vary based on location