With Fagor 8055iA CNC Control and Drive System
- Swing Over Bed 14”
- Swing Over Gap 20”
- Swing Over Cross Slide 8-5/8”
- Distance Between Center 40”
- Max. Turning Length 35.14”
- Spindle Nose Type D1-4 Camlock
- Spindle Bore 1-1/2”
- Bar Capacity 1-1/2”
- Taper of Spindle Bore MT#5
- Flat bed CNC lathe with FAGOR 8055iA control and drive system
- User friendly conversational programming language
- Different modes of operations available
- Operate as manual lathe with electronic handwheels,
- Operate as a full CNC lathe with programmable speed, using conversational language or G code language,
- Operate semi automatically, combining manual and CNC operations
- CNC CONTROL 8055i/A by FAGOR
- Manual – the lathe is operated like a conversational lathe, using the 2 electronic hand wheels in the front to move the axes. In addition if offers convenient features such as digital readout and constant surface speed.
- Semiautomatic – it allows 2 axes to be controlled with the cranking of 1 hand wheel; the machinist can cut arcs, tapers and chamfers.
- Automatic – with ability to execute any program, plus background editing capability. Powerful tool inspection mode included as well as full program control from keyboard programs to choose from, the 8085i/A will control everything from start to finish.
- Single step – the machinist can go through all or part of the process by executing the program step by step.
- Conversational – icon key with conversational graphic screens for easy operator data input. No prior programming experience needed
- G-code – this programming enables utilization of some sophisticated features such as parametric or variable programming. Auto –prompt via the help key prompts operator though graphic & text help screens.
- Teach-in mode – the first part can be made manually while the control records the corresponding program, and then additional parts can be made in automatic mode.
- Canned Cycles – by selecting the associated ICON key or G-code, the CNC will prompt you through all canned cycles including Turning, Facing, Grooving and Threading, All equipped with a Thread Repair Canned Cycle.
- On-board profile editor for easy blue print programming. Simply enter the data right off the blueprint, the CNC automatically creates the program including complex profiles..
- Solid graphic as standard with tool shape representation standard and available for use in both
- Execution and Simulation mode, Also with line graphic capability.